Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Tuesday, April 6, 2010

WatersEdge Garden Wedding: Christine and Des


Since the lovely afternoon we spent digging our toes in the warm sydney sand, and gently kicking the ocean water for Christine and Des' engagement session, I was eagerly looking forward to their wedding day. So when it came, I wasn't surprised when it ushered itself in with the same elegance, cheeky laughter, and class as their engagement shoot. Christine, the beauty who was always chased after by the boys in school, and Des the funny down to earth guy, promised their hearts and their forevers to each other under the speckled sun sky dappled with obese-like clouds, right by water in a beautiful garden ceremony that was accompanied by the echoes of string music and the promise of a summer's breeze.

Enjoy my favourite shots from their special day :) Thank you so much Christine and Des with trusting your hearts and your memories with me!


Christine is hands down stunning.






These two got married in a quaint and pretty little garden ceremony, over looking Sydney Harbour.










When Christine smiles, I swear it lights up an entire room :)
















Followed by a lunch reception at WatersEdge. I love this place during the day, the light just floods right in. Lunch receptions are THE best. You get the best light ever for photos! :)




There was a lot of celebration that afternoon :)


And laughter :)






And some tears sneaked in too, when Christine made a dedication to her parents :)


And then it was off for photos! I love lunch receptions (even I did one for my own wedding)! It means you get amazing daylight through your reception, and then get to go hang out and take pictures in the BEST light of the day in the late afternoon when you are all relaxed! :D




















Happy Tuesday peeps!! :D

xox


14 comments:

Agnes Sim said...

wow..i like purple. I wish my wedding is in purple theme too. ^_^

Girish said...

Always good to see your photographs.

Nice warm feel and great location. Specially the one where you have a old door behind.

Keep it up.

David said...

Absolutely beautiful Jenny :)

Nicholas Leong said...

Lovely shots as usual :) And I love those vintage cars.

Maybe I should get one for my wedding :P

. s h e r r y * said...

Love her dress and all the purple details! Fabulous job!

Adriena said...

Nice! Nice! Nice!

Anna-Rina said...

Beautiful shots Jen! And the bride's absolutely gorgeous :D

Lyrical Lemongrass said...

Ah to be married all over again (to the same person, of course!). Lovely photos!

Linus Siaw said...

Nice series!!! love the colors.. :) Just wondering where did you get yout blog template? Mind sharing?

Regards,
Linus

Jena Alviti said...

Jenny, I have only been following your work a short while but I had to tell you I just love this wedding - you really feel the laughter, tears, and joy from everyone there. Gorgeous job!

Ivy and John said...

Hi Jenny,

Who did the hair and make up for this wedding? It's elegant and looks quite close to what I'd probably want. Having trouble trying to source make-up artists for Asian brides/bridesmaids.

Thanks,

Ivy

kityeng said...

oh how i wish i would have a lunch reception! Malaysia is hot...quite uncomfortable to have outdoors wedding with insects mosquito and sweats...love the photo and scenery..only if i hv my wedding in australia perhaps? :)

Mark said...

Very very nice.

Really an artist at work.

482010ybw

Mark

Dee said...

Another signature work of yours...lovely :)