Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Leena and Kristian: Wedding


I wish I could write longer for today's post, unfortunately, time is SO not my friend today. So I'm going to leave you with the images and let them do most of the talking today. Leena and Kristian's wedding was packed and filled with love and beautiful moments...you just knew this was a couple that deeply treasured each other in their lives, and held their family as close to their heart as each other. I loved seeing how that transcended in photos.

Enjoy my faves from their day! As usual, Im terrible at cutting down - but I am getting better! This post originally had 50 images! :p


















The boys were too cute not to be in the camera frame for alot of the day! :D




I love those brief moments just after the ceremony :D


These two almost stole the show for the day :)






Then it was off for some quick portraits. We couldn't stay out long because the weather wasn't fantastic and it was unusually cold!










Bling analysis! :D








Alot of photographers I know mention that nothing happens at receptions, but I beg to differ! Look at this evening! :D






First dance. Totally not in focus, but I think that's why I love it. It's more dreamy.


And probably my favourite shot from the day - The father-daughter dance. So beautiful.


Then it was just off to party ;)




I don't usually post good-bye shots, but these struck my eye - this was one close family :)


Ring shot to end the night! :D


Have a glorious wednesday peeps! :D
xox



12 comments:

Saw Kang Jong said...

great series :)

Rae Marie said...

The father and daughter photo is absolutely stunning and I can see why it's one of your favorites. What a special moment to be treasured. Beautiful bride and groom, fantastic photos - you're really very taltented. x Rae

Anonymous said...

"BEAUTIFUL"

~Mel~

Girish said...

Wonderful shots Jenny. Really great tones to the images.

Nice detail shots as always.

The bride has Indian features, she is Indian.

. s h e r r y * said...

Gorgeous images <3 Love the black and whites.

Katie [Matt and Katie | Photographers] said...

Beautiful :) The shot of the father-daughter dance is my fave, so special!

Danny Foo said...

There would always be something to shoot. Depends if you're looking for it. :)

Wendy said...

I loveeee the details shots!! I should have you for my actual wedding day!!

Bec said...

Just beautiful. Wow, I'm finding some awesome blogs this week, and your was one of them. I have loved trawling through your images, and with this wedding, I love the father daughter image. Perfect! And i dunno about the other photographers, but second only to location shots, Reception is one of my fave parts of the wedding day!

Dee said...

Amazing.... :)

Faiz Ghazali said...

amazing shot jenny. so colorful and yet so beautiful. thumbs up!

Bernard Khoo said...

Dear Jenny,

Very impressive shots and it motivates to take better and better shots. You've inspired a lot of us and you've very creative compositions. Keep it up gal :) loving the shots a lot.