Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Free Lomo Camera Giveaway: VOTE!



Remember that neat little competition we launched just last week? :D The entries were in, myself and 2 awesome photographer friends with an impeccable eye sat down last night to pick the 5 finalists. Thank you SOOOOO much for all the awesome entries that you sent in! There were so many and it was SO hard to choose, but we were looking for entries that used both of the requirements: (1) It had to have the words "I LOVE LOMO" and (2) one creative use of light.

So without further ado, here are the 5 finalists!!

Now its time to VOTE! You can only vote ONCE, so make sure you choose wisely! Voting will close friday, and I will announce the winner after that :)

Have fun deciding the winner! :D



ENTRY (1)

ENTRY (2)


ENTRY (3)


ENTRY (4)


ENTRY (5)


Now everyone, VOTE!! :D



See you next post peeps! :D


1 comments:

Philip Jackson said...

Hi!
I'm an amateur in lomography. I've tried taking pictures with lomo and have really enjoyed it. Actually, I'm planning to buy a lomo camera soon. I hope I could get a discount, just like when I bought my fish eye camera; thanks to customer rewards program.