Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Photo Contest: Diana Lomo Camera Giveaway!


Yes, we are giving away another fabulous something!! I wasn't planning to do another giveaway so soon, but as I was cleaning out my office today (first week back after 2 months of straight travelling REQUIRES some serious spring cleaning!), I discovered this package that was sitting in a box that I had completely forgotten about! And when I saw it, I was like DOHHH! I already have one!

You're wondering, what is this thing? Well.... its a Diana Lomo Camera :)

So what does one do, when they have two of the same camera? Well, we at JSP, give it away to someone special :) This camera is BRAND NEW (and still in the box!! with a pretty diana portfolio book, and the instruction manual) and needs a home with a loving parent to adopt it! :D

So, to be part of this contest, I want to make it super fun this time! No long words, or windy verbosity required for this. Just snap a photo, that showcases (1) a sign that says "I love lomo!" and (2) one creative use of light (eg: sun, candles, fairylights, etc etc etc! ). Remember it has to have BOTH these elements to qualify as a legitimate entry. Please email the photo to us at info@jennysunphotography.com by SUNDAY 25th April :)

Best 5 entries will be selected that night, and voting for the winner will commence on MONDAY 26TH APRIL by all you blog readers out there (yes, I wanna include all of you in the fun too!) :D The person with the highest votes then, will get the camera! :D

Remember, the Diana is a FILM camera, that uses 120 film, so make sure you are able to get regular supplies to use this camera! This giveaway does not include film :)

Good luck, and get those creative juices going! :D

xox

Jenny

-------------

As the camera is still in the box, here are some snaps of mine, and a sample of photos that my Diana took in New York.






Central Park, NYC





12 comments:

. s h e r r y * said...

Ooh, I love the Diana! (I think, haha). Can it say "I <3 Lomo?" Instead of "love?"

Jenny Sun said...

@Sherry: you can do your sign ANYWAY you like :D

Tim Lim said...

i don't even know what lomo is.. ><

Agnes Sim said...

Wow..i want to join!! ;-)

Nono Fara said...

.. i want to be diana's mommy! :D okay now im off to think what to shoot! :P

j e s s said...

i've been having diana on my wishlist since forever!!

Dee said...

Hope I'm still eligible for this contest... hehehe

Katherine said...

I feel nervous! I'm totally going to do it! For my mom. I'm happy with my Nikon ;) Off I go!!!

Katherine said...

Does it have to be an actual sign, or could I just, for example, write it on the wall or something?

Katherine said...

Ok, I emailed!! Can't wait till Sunday!

Dan said...

I already have a Holga so no need to join in the festivities... except to say Lomos are awesome!!! :D Someone is going to be very happy :)

andychin said...

Boo... my email couldn't go thru the whole day. i am missing this big time :(