Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fields of Wildflowers in Perth: Cath + Kum Loong Pre-Wedding


6 weeks of continuous travelling is almost coming to a close, and while I LOVE travelling, there is an element inside of me that is breathing a small sigh of relief, because it means home cooked meals, my own bed, and regularity of life will soon be a daily regiment. And I can't WAIT! :D

For now though, while I am in this state of transitioning, I thought I'd share this lightning fast engagement session we shot in Perth. I love it because we stumbled upon some of the most gorgeous wildflowers, which to me, whispered across hints of "The Secret Garden" - one of the movies I loved as a child :) I love movies like these because they share with us, worlds that are unkept, untouched, where things like magic, fairies, and the enchanted are considered beautiful :) And I really do have a soft spot for things like that :)

Hope you enjoy some of my favourites from their session :) And before I forget, for those who are wondering, Cath's birdcage veil/fascinator is from the ever fabulous Pin Me Up Couture. You can buy their beautiful hair pieces off their Etsy Store - there is so much beautiful stuff to look at! I can't rave about the girls at Pin Me Up Couture enough. They have made some of my brides look SO gorgeous with their amazing designs!! :D




The wildflowers in Perth are such a stunning sight.... better than any landscaped garden!








Then we took the road less travelled to get some of the below photos :)








This spot was my favourite. It reminded me of a different world.. one untouched.






Cath reminded me of an ethereal figure right here.






Thank you so much Cath and Kum Loong for such a delightful time!! I hope you enjoy these pictures in your home as you celebrate your newly married life together, for years to come :)

xox

19 comments:

Sheena Paulin said...

WOW That place is amazing! Lovin' the pics especially the one of Cath laying down amidst the pink flowers! <3 <3 <3

Nicholas Leong said...

Woah! Looks like it was lifted out of a fairytale :)

Great shots as usual. Love that shot with those huge trees.

andrea B said...

amazing location..Heaven on earth..simply breathtaking. love her nestled amongst the pink daisies and images 6 and 7 :)

Zurina Bryant said...

Beautiful work as always Jenny!

Ashley said...

Love every bits of them!!

asther said...

Arrgghhh! U did it again, girl! U made my heart go all fluttery with excitements when I scroll down (ever so slowly) to view the next pics! ;)

korie said...

god always bless u with such a lovely picture that u create.

Girish said...

Very nice location !! Lucky to have a cloudy overcast sky :)

Very nice poses.

Erica! said...

Love, love, love the second to last one!

dorelies said...

love the one, the bride is lying between all the purple daisies.

Mark said...

the flowers are so pweettty!!!:)

ur pics never fail to put a smile on my face!!! keep up the excellent work:)

Tuan said...

Stunning work Jenny!!!

弥羽 said...

the lying down with the red flower picture is really really nice!!
love it so much

Chelsea Patricia said...

LOVE the last two!

PicturesByTracy said...

In AWE of your talent! Thanks for the PinMeUpCouture love:) Let us know if you need anything. xoxo

p.s. the 2nd to last image laying down surrounded by flowers WOW, beautiful Jenny!

. s h e r r y * said...

These are amazing! What an awesome little field filled with wild flowers! Wow.

Valen said...

Yes i love the second to last pic too!! and #10! OMG the flowers are so beautiful~~~~

Anneli - A'la Foto said...

What a setting! Love this place and you have captured it soo beautifully! Love the colours you have in your work! So gorgeous!

Naz said...

The second last one is so dreamy. Love your photos so much!