Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Thursday, November 12, 2009

Christine and Des: Engagement


Oh, my oh my... as a lover of the written word, it is always a painful decision when I have to choose between my love for long delicately written posts, and those snap of the finger, lightning fast posts that are a little underweight in the vocabulary department. But I'm about to enter into a flurry of a travel period, with Christmas following, so I wanted to make sure there was something new here before I took off. It's always hard to tell when I'll be back to feed this hungry little corner of the web! :D

So.... meet Christine and Des :) They are going to be married really soon so I thought I'd post up their gorgeous little engagement session we did on a gloriously sunny and beautiful Sydney afternoon by the sandy waters. There is just something delightful about feeling the sand trickle in between your toes, and watching the sun slowly set past the watery horizon. And to be able to photograph a fantabulous couple on top of that is just a cherry on top of an already perfect cake :)

Enjoy my favourites from their session!








hands up if you think Christine is going to make a stunning bride? :D








this is what you're supposed to do at beaches. Get your feet wet! :D












I know we're spoiled. we have some of the prettiest beaches :)










Then the sun started to set and we had some really pretty colors in the light!










Have a lovely friday and weekend ahead peeps!!





12 comments:

Linda Truong said...

MY GOODNESS!!! CHRISTINE IS GORGEOUS!! :D And Des isn't too bad looking too.. hahaha... didn't want to leave him out... Great session! Love the soft, romantic light... Love it!1

Kevin Tan said...

Lovely series & the beach is really beautiful...just love it~~

Benjamin said...

truely magical..again you've made me fall for your brides...and the LIGHT! amazing..

ahpiau said...

amazing series....luv it so much...!!

Joanne Yap said...

Beautiful! Was this taken at Balmoral Beach? Didn't know it could be so nice

Alexandra said...

You are such an incredible photographer. I love the way you see. I also love the way you post process. And this has to be one of my favorite sessions that you've done. I just love it :) It has such a nice feel. Great work here!!

Adriena said...

she is really stunning! and i totally love her beautiful smile.

Very inspiring photos Jenny. :)

Yours Moment said...

I agree with Linda that Christine is gorgeous! Christine and Des make a good pair!

Jenny, you did a good job in capturing each and every beautiful expression of the couple. Love your works!

Paul Kong said...

Wow, this set is great, love the color , the smile so much!

Naomi Dear said...

Wow! Jenny these are just amazing! I really love how you have captured all the beautiful images of them individually as well. They must be absolutely stoked with them!

Anna said...

These are just amazing! Such beautiful light and colour in your photos always! I love the photos with a harbour background and the feet on the beach shot! Really gorgeous!

senorita said...

wowww christine is GORGEOUS!!!