Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Monday, November 30, 2009

Behind The Scenes: Pre-Wedding Video


For those of you that remember the amazingly fabulous Kevin and Valen, you will know that I had just the best... like THE BEST time doing their shoot :) Now, what you didn't know was that while I was busy snapping away to create these shots for the two, videography extraordinaire Eddie Lee was floating around us on the day to create a montage of how the whole day came to unfold.

You'll be able to see how uncool I look in the footage haha, so thank goodness for the photogenic fabulousness of Kevin and Valen! and the brilliant visual storytelling of Eddie to make this clip as awesome as it is! Thank you so much! :D

Enjoy the making of Kevin and Valen's pre-wedding. AKA, Behind The Scenes :) For those reading this post via RSS, you can view the video HERE.






For those who want to have this for your pre-wedding, please contact me or Eddie! We'd love to create something fabulous for you! Ok, Eddie will create something fabulous for you! haha, but I promise I'll do a sun dance so you get some nice light? :P

Alright, Ive had an insanely crazy (but really fruitful picture-wise) day and I have to head off to another city tomorrow so I hope to be back soon with alot of fun pretty piccies to share with all of you! :D Crashing to bed now!!! zzzz!



16 comments:

aaron said...

Fantabulous video..my eyes can't stop looking at that bright yellow gum boots ur wearing...Awesome!!!

eddielee said...

Thank Jenny for inviting me to tag along to have fun in the photo shoot:)Was thinking to put more sexy BOOT shot of Jen working...but then ....dont want the yellow boot to steal the whole lime light of the Couple right???LOL!Rest well and take good care of your self Jen!!! Coz we need you to blog MORE!!!:)

hyperhex.com said...

Love it JSP. Another fine production! :)

Amy Koh said...

great video!!...great song!!...great pics!!..:D....

truly an amazing ensemble which gives the the *melting* moment..:D

well done, Jen and Eddie!...:D..

Mary Anne Morgan said...

UHHmazing!!! Thank you for sharing this Jenny. SO fun to see you at work! Beautiful video and stunning shots by you as always. LOVE IT!

Vicki James said...

Absolutely stunning, your photographs are beautiful.

trish Lee said...

eddie and jen this is absolutely beautiful - what a great combination and such gorgeous footage and photos!!! xx

Geoffrey Sinclair said...

Great video Jenny, Its great to see the way you work.

Anonymous said...

great job... this is an excellent video.. feel touching..keep it up ya!

Karly said...

Absolutely amazing - as usual! Jenny, you have the most beautiful clients:)

yvonne said...

saw this during the wedding dinner. really a great combi of song footage photos etc etc.. bravo!

Jena Alviti said...

Just simply amazing - seriously, you just brought me to tears with your images and that video! and i MUST know who sings that song, it just really completes the package. Great great job, I am in awe!

Deyla Huss Photography said...

Awesome job Jenny!! I love it!!

Jenny Sun said...

hello all!! thank you SO much for your gorgeous comments :) my heart is smiling because of them :)

To all that have asked, the song in this clip is "Out of My League" by TJ McCloud! Pretty please support fabulous music by buying the tracks off itunes or something! :D

Christopher Wren said...

Your posing always amazes me, and this helps me see how you do it! I need a promo like this, but I'm Orange County, CA.

Wedding Video Photography Sydney said...

this is so nice,,,

the atmosphere is so romantic.. :D

the wedding celebrant would surely remember everything that happened before their wedding because of this,, :D