Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sandy and Ronnie: Wedding


On a tingly warm day where the sky exploded in a deep vibrant blue display, the air ushered in cool spring breezes and a buzzing anticipation of the day that was about to unfold. An anticipation that was brimming to the edges with a steadfast joy knowing that they would soon be one. So there it was, under that incredible cobalt sky, the fabulous Sandy and Ronnie, made their union official for life in front of an energetic gathering of family and friends. Exchanging doting gazes, gazes that said "I am so excited to be yours", and fingers intertwining tightly in celebration of their new life together.

Sandy and Ronnie! Congratulations and I hope you are enjoying newly married life! Thank you so much for the opportunity to shoot your beautiful special day! It was truly an honor - not just to photograph such a milestone in your life, but to know you. You two are perfect :)

Here are my favourites from their day:










If you didn't believe that the sky that day was literally amazing, here is a photo to prove it. We had gorgeous weather!


Love this below shot that Bailie took of the church! :D










This little girl was making faces and posing for the camera all day. I kid not!








Then it was off to make some more pretty pictures for the newlyweds! :D






Totally candid! Love moments like this! :D


And then, hands down my favourite shots for the day.. the light was incredible and so was this little spot we stumbled upon! :D
















At the reception, this little girl didn't stop showing her pretty face for the camera! :D


And then the bridal waltz! :D






JSP ring shot to end the night ;)


Huge thanks also goes out to Bailie for helping me shoot this wedding! You are always awesome to work with and such a fabulous addition to the day! :D




11 comments:

Calvin said...

Lovely. Great sets of photo. Thumbs up. :)

Alexandra said...

Wow! These are stunning. I love how crisp and clear all of your shots are!

Charlie Bagah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda Truong said...

You location queen!!!! The photographs are amazing! LOVE IT! You never cease to amaze me with your JSP'ness!

Nick Lim said...

just pure beautiful!
*tears running down cheeks*

Mary Anne Morgan said...

Jenny, these are stunning as always. LOVE the shots in the field with the beautiful foliage and sunlight. You are so gifted. Never stop. :)

Geoffrey Sinclair said...

Great Photos Jenny, I love the ones in the long grass, you can't fail with long grass wedding portraits.

Evro Moudanidis said...

Some great moments there Jenny. I love the marsh shots too ;)

This was the last wedding we had booked to shoot video with you, everything from here on is stills.

Working with you over 2008/09 was a real inspiration which played a pivotal role in me deciding to take up still photography.

I hope we get to meet up again some time :)

Cheers,

Evro & Helen Moudanidis
Moudanier Pictures
www.moudanier.com.au

asdfxkathy said...

loved this photoshoot!
my favorite shots are the ones in the trees, and in the meadows. good job. (:

scott said...

Jenny you have a great style to your photos, and your use of light is amazing too. Loving it!!

Serge-Toronto Wedding Photographer said...

Very nice, professionally done photography.
It was a real pleasure to visit your blog.