Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wontons, Crocs, and Levis


As the nose started to twitch, and my eyes began watering, there began the sneezing fits. Ahchhhooooo!! At that point, I scream to myself: No, you are NOT getting sick. Don't you dare!! Little did I know that my puny efforts were futile, as my body was already fighting a losing battle.

Because low and behold, the next day, here is what happened. I like to call them wontons.


I think by the third day of my cursed flu run, I made enough to be able to sell a whole batch of them to the supermarkets, frozen, and made with love *coughs* :P So to all who have been waiting for me to write you emails since the weekend, I'll be working on them either tonight or tomorrow - hopefully after I stop blowing my nose and turning it into sandpaper, and when I regain the hearing in my ears again :)

On a more positive note, I've been replenishing my photography supplies recently!! :D

A girl can never have enough comfy good looking shoes while shooting.
What I love about crocs is that you can get then wet and totally muddy and dirty as anything, and at the end of the day, all you need to do is hose it down good and its all brand new and clean again!! :D I've been eyeing the silver and aqua ones for awhile, but since the aqua ones never come in my size 37 feet, I thought I'd grab these ones while the husband was buying himself a pair. Thank you Ju for these!! My feet love you :D


And if you have been following my facebook , you will know that recently my favourite EVER pair of jeans finally broke and gave way, tearing out into a sizeable hole. I blame it on the excessive running, squatting, lunging, climbing and whatever else I do to get my shots. And for me, it takes me FOREVER to find the perfect pair of jeans so when one dies, I mourn as if I have lost a beloved. So, my lovely clients, here are the sacrifices your photographer makes for you!! :P

Anyhow, like a good girl, whenever she finds THE perfect fit of jeans on her sunday hunt for them, for her non-model like legs, she buys two pairs :D Thank God for Levis ;) I can't wait to go to the states and be able to buy them for $20 instead of $100! The rest of the world gets ripped off!


Alright, I best be off and finish getting better. I have a massive number of shoots in the coming week so here's to being 100% fit!! :D

Happy wednesday!!


8 comments:

Michelle said...

Get well soon, Jenny...love your fabulous works!

Mark Leo said...

Eew, wanton, I can never eat them again after this post... :P

natt said...

oh dude...tell me that's a newly scrunched up tissue just for the photo right??? =)

sue said...

Get well soon! Still a wee bit well enough to take pictures of "the wonton" I see :P

Anna said...

Hope you get well soon Jenny :D Ze buggggg has been goin' around.

Ditto about the Crocs! I actually have the exact same design - 2 in silver and 1 in black. Heheheh...

Deyla Huss Photography said...

Jenny!!! You KNOW when you come visit me in Oregon, we are so gonna buy you like 20 pairs of those jeans here!! Or hey I would love to send you a pair darlin! Hope you feel better, we have had it in my household fo sho!

Joanna said...

I marvel at your ability in making everyday things looking good =)

angel said...

About getting Crocs , what about visit www.cintacrocs.blogspot.com to get your lovely pairs of crocs at good price .