Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Friday, April 3, 2009

Full


Hi Everyone! Hope you are all having a fabulous friday there! The weekend is coming up and I can't wait for it to be here :)

I wanted to announce here officially a bit of news about my 2009 schedule - if you are from malaysia, do pay attention because this announcement is mainly for you! :)

We are full!!
It has been this way for awhile already, and I didn't intend on making this public, but I've realized in the last couple of months we've been writing the same emails very frequently, so we thought we would announce it officially here :) 


Malaysia/Asia Wedding Clients:
1. Actual Wedding Day - For Malaysian clients, our actual wedding day schedule is ABSOLUTELY packed and full to the brim for the whole of 2009, inclusive of January 2010 as well.

2. Pre-Wedding Photography - we have a very VERY tiny handful of slots left for the rest of this year, so if you have been sitting, waiting, and mulling over whether to have your session done, please do drop us a line now because the number of sessions left are becoming as scarce as the cold weather in a tropical country :)


Australia Clients:
1. Wedding Day - We have a small number of slots left. And I mean a very small number. And even those slot are being asked for by people already, so if you have also been thinking hard about having your beautiful special day covered by us, please drop us a line!! We'd love to hear from you!!

2. Engagement sessions - Our engagement sessions in Australia are now closed to non-Australian clients. We are really UBERLY sorry to have to do this, unfortunately our 2009 schedule has become so very very full, that we need to leave some time for our Australian clientele to have their sessions done - otherwise I'm sure they will come running after me with pitchforks and tomatoes to be thrown if there isn't anything left for them :)


PORTRAIT SESSIONS:
For the rest of 2009, we'd love your beautiful faces in front of our camera :) However, because of the really packed schedule, we are limiting this to by application/appointment only. Drop us a line! :)

To those who have already emailed me and held down your date, but are still waiting for paperwork to finalize and clear up, don't worry! Nothing has happened to your date yet :) It's still yours! So, you can breathe :) 


To everyone else, THANK YOU so much to ALL of you who have supported, encouraged, and made 2009 our HUGEST year to date. I'm so excited for all the sessions we have coming up :) We are passionately a boutique wedding and portraits photography company, and we service two massive regions in the world, so we operate on a very tight quota for our wedding and portrait/engagement sessions - this is so we can maintain the quality of our work for each and every one of you, and still have 100% energy for our time together - which is what I want. There's nothing less cool than having your photographer turn up all tired, dragging her legs there, right? :)

Have a beautiful weekend everyone!


7 comments:

WL said...

Jenny,

We're interested!! Please advise your schedule, I've dropped you an email.

WL

Joanna said...

wow :)

somebody must have been a busy bee! *grins*

that's why I have been telling my friends that it's a good idea to book you one year in advance (if they ever get married).

Deyla Huss said...

Girl if I was in Australia or malaysia or whevere, I soooooooooo would have you shoot my headshots! :)

DIRECT ART AUSTRALIA said...

A friend of mine suggested to take a look at your site coz of great stuff you have here. I must say your blog is very interesting.

By the way you might be interested to join DIRECT ART AUSTRALIA'S monthly photo contest. Winners will have the chance to turn their photos into hand-painted portraits. You can check out their Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=70645093608

astherlauphotography said...

Wohooo! Heads up to you, gal!

stephers said...

Congrats, Jenny!! Looks like I'll hafta wait till after Jan 2010 to get married! :P

Jerrica said...

Hi Jenny,

I emailed regarding your availability on Jan 31 2010, would really appreciate it if you could revert soon!

Thanks & ciao,
Jerrica