Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Will and Julie: Wedding


As mentioned before, I am doing what I call a mini blog week, in attempt to blog every day until the weekend hits, and especially until normality resumes in my life :) My posts will be shorter, but there will be alot more of them (I hope!). So until I am able to squeeze my grubby little fingers around some spare time, and breathe, I hope you enjoy the mini blog posts. I know its totally better than me not posting at all this next week or two. I promise normality will resume :)

Anyhow, since I am doing this mini blog thing, it means this week is all about catching up. This entails looking back at all the shoots I've done that haven't made it up to this blog space. It isn't because they aren't special... but due to time, travelling, and other reasons which really aren't that interesting to divulge, I never had the chance to sit down and write about them. Plus, I try really hard to keep the material on my blog fresh and current, so this week, I am dedicating all my posts to all the shoots I've done in the past year that haven't made it to the blog, but are just as special :)

Meet Will and Julie :)





I love red themes. Anything bright and colourful against the normal black and white of weddings, is always always stunning :)


Some pretty dress details.


































Til next time! Gotta run and get back to this atrocious to-do-list! :)


7 comments:

ohana photographers -david and kimi said...

absolutely gorgeous!! especially that shoe shot!!

Naomi Dear said...

Gorgeous pics! Love love love the flowers! That has to be the biggest mini post I've ever seen Jenny! :) Great work

Jenny Sun said...

@ Naomi: Hehe, I've just moved your comment from the previous post to this one. Hope that's okay! I was thinking... hmmmm, what flowers? In my previous post and then I realized you meant to comment on this one! :D I'm a bit slow these days :) I'm getting to my emails tonight! Shooting one right across to you two then! :D

Geoff Stow said...

Jenny, they look AMAZING! Will defiantly stay tuned for more "mini" posts like that!!!

Lauren: Tiger Lily Photography said...

Gorgeous, just gorgeous

Deyla Huss said...

Fabulous Girl!! these are stunning images!!! You my friend are amazing!!!!!!

Gina Meola said...

Stunning set!!!