Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Monday, April 20, 2009

Something is stirring!


I'll be putting up a post either later today, or sometime tomorrow so make sure you check back really soon!

In the meantime, I HAVE to share this. I seriously get the BEST clients to shoot for me. Just look what I got the other day as I finished up a lovely session behind the camera!! I was so surprised and just totally bowled over by how thoughtful my beautiful clients are!! 

To those who have sent me thank you notes and presents, THANK YOU, really. Your thoughtfulness and kindness is just amazing and its people like yourselves that are the reason why I do what I do :)


See what I mean about thoughtfulness? I mean, every photographer needs good hand cream right?? :D


There were strawberries in this basket as well (but I've eaten those because they were SOOOO good!!) and have I re-iterated about thoughtfulness enough? They KNEW I loved strawberries and chocolates (esp if the two are combined!! hehe).. Speaking of chocolates, on my last trip to melbourne, Ju and I visited this AWESOME chocolate cafe and it was THERE that I tasted the BEST chocolates my tongue has ever met contact with... mango puree + chocolate = DIVINE!! But sadly, I can't remember the name of the cafe. If anyone is reading this, and from melbourne, and knows the cafe's name (it was on Lygon Street), pretty please tell me so I can find those choccies again!! :D


I really have the best clients :)

4 comments:

Linda Truong said...

That's really nice of your clients to do that. A little basket with strawberries... THAT'S SO SWEET! Once my clients took Enoch and I for an amazing dinner and it was on them!! Woo! YAY for awesome clients! Talking about chocolate makes my mouth water... . . . Mmmm..

Daniella Marsden said...

How sweet of your clients. I'm not from Melbourne, but have been there a couple of times. I think the chocolate cafe you're referring to is Koko Black. Hope that's the one! Good luck finding those choccos

Shuang said...

Hello Jenny! Really love all your photos! Might be Koko Black on Lygon Street. Have a look at their website, found some chocolate with mango puree.

Evelyn C said...

Hi Jen...

How are you doing?? Not overworking yourself again I hope =)
Yeap...your friends here are right...the cafe that we went to was indeed Koko Black...It was nice meeting you and catching up with Ju that night...Next time when you guys hop over again to Melb, the chocky treat is on me =)

(btw absolutely adore all your photos!! =) )