Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Career Women do make dinner :)


So who says we career women never spend time at home, cooking and looking after the husband? Here's what I made tonight in bewteen editing sessions and emailing! :)

Roasted portuguese chicken with special chilli and lemon sauce, caesar salad, and garlic bread, all served with a lovely bottle of Cabernet Savignon, from the boutique winery Tokar Estate in the Yarra Valley.  It all took just a little over an hour to make thanks to the oven! :D
(thanks to my brother for teaching me to make home made garlic bread!! it tastes SOOOO much better than that rotten stuff that is sold in the supermarkets! :D Even made with cheap gardenia bread, it was awesome!)


Even Ju, gave the seal of approval with two thumbs up (while he was watching ESPN sports news :D) !!


Alright, I best be off back to replying these emails and editing these photos :)

4 comments:

Faye said...

yes we do! :) i love cooking for my hubby and he loves being my guinea pig when i experiment with new receipes!

oneshotbeyond said...

the chicken looks amazing! I love cooking almost as much as photography. Nice to find this surprise post featuring your cooking. :-)

Alex TheBackpackr.com said...

holy guacamole! It looks awesome. Coincidentally, my wife made dinner for not only me, but 8 others last night! I too love career-driven women who can cook up a storm!

Ju, what say you, we allow the gals a chance in the kitchen to whip up a hurricane, and we appreciate them by finishing up every last morsel?

Jenny Sun said...

@ Alex: !!! don't corrupt or spoil my husband :P He's been well trained to wash everything up after the meal, without being told hehe :P and wow @ grace!! 8 people!! that's amazing! I saw her twitter feed - she'll have to teach me... it sounded YUMMY! :D