Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Monday, June 30, 2008

Stay Updated!

For those that don't already know, or don't really comb through every inch of my blog in detail (:p), I thought I'd let you know that I love RSS feeds - it has made my blog hopping life sooooo much more fun :) And, you totally guessed it!! My blog has an RSS feed too!


That means, you can now subscribe to my blog! woohoo!

Okay, I gather to the bulk of you, this is waaaaaayyyy below-par in terms of exciting news, but I guess to those that prefer not to hit my blog each and everyday (although I do love that too!! It means I love you blog stalkers out there!) to check for updates, you can subscribe to the blog via RSS or get an email sent to you to notify you of any updates I make on this page :) Just trying to make life a little easier for some of you out there!

Try it out - you can find the links to do just that in the top menu bar, on the very right.

Oh, and on a completely random note, I learned a new word today: linner. That is the meal you eat between lunch and dinner. I know most of you call it 'Afternoon Tea' but that's too prim and proper and I think linner sound hilarious. Thanks Vincy for sharing the funny new vocab with me (I LOVE learning new words, even though my own spelling and grammar can be quite atrocious at times!) :p You should share your fave word with me and tell me what it means! It will make me smile (provided its not a rude word of course!!) :)

Anyhow, I'm off to nurse my monster of a flu that I've somehow caught today/over the weekend while watching an Ugly Betty Marathon on my weekend off!. Bear with me as I recover, and try to get on top of all your lovely emails that keep coming in :) But good news to end! I'm posting a shoot tomorrow (tuesday!!), so stay tuned ok!!

3 comments:

Mark Leo said...

Actually blogspot already offers readers RSS reads and I have been subscribing to your RSS feeds since May :)

eric said...

same here! RSS since June ;p

Joanna said...

me too !! haha. :)