Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Sunday, June 8, 2008

Splash and Dash


I have myself planted in Sevilla right at this very moment. Everything in this souther corner of Spain is so different to the rest of spain... the architecture, the food, and especially the weather! Its actually blazing HOT HOT HOT man!

Anyhow, like my last posts, because I don't have free wifi to take advantage of, I need to make this quick.

I just wanted to share a few more photos from sessions that I will be blogging about soon when I get back home. Stay tuned... the start of my full blog posts are not far at all!







And for those still waiting to see wedding posts, here's another for your patience :) Taken during a tea ceremony.



Adios for now!

ps: Thank you to EVERONE who has been commenting and sending me emails - I have so many to reply when I get the chance, but I promise I will reply. Just wanted to let you know I've read your messages and wanted to thank you so much for all the blog love!! :D

3 comments:

Linda Truong said...

Love the wall... Where is that wall? :P You know all the awesome places... I also love the detail of the dress... I'm excited!

Hope you are enjoying your holidays!

svllee said...

Hi Jenny, love your work! I came across your website while looking in to Malaysian photographers, are you based in Malaysia or Aust?

astherlau said...

Hey girl... I've emailed u recently and hope u got the email. Just wana check cos u did mention bout a problem with ur emails recently.

I know u're busy travelling so I'll wait till u return home for a reply. :) Meanwhile, keep those amazing creations of yours coming for our viewing pleasures! Hehehe...