Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Thursday, June 26, 2008

Where I Was


Apologies for the shortness of this post, but I figured its better you have some photos than none at all :)

Anyway, if you are curious to know where I've been the past few days, here is a snapshot to show you what should sum up this place:




And here are a couple of shots that were taken while we were there.





Would love to show you more, but time isn't on my side as I need to rapidy dash and run :)

Have an awesome thursday wherever you are! :)

And a note to those who have been commenting (from the stats, I know I lot of you don't which is also totally ok!, I understand!) - to those that do though, you guys rock! A special thank you so much for the blog love, and for making this girl feel like there is someone else other than herself and her cat reading this corner of the web! :D

6 comments:

Jodi McDonald said...

Hi Jenny, I feel the same way - you wonder is anyone out there - and get so excited by comments. You are one of my top bookmarks and I have to learn not to visit EVERY day - ha ha.

Mark said...

Hey Jenny, totally understand about how bloggers feel especially when you get hits but no one leaves any comment :)

Love the first shot! It feels so dreamy in the shot.

eric said...

hi jenny sun tan! just thought i'd drop by and... be part of your statistics! hehehe :P c u soon, your place, your cooking ;)

teresaling said...

Hie Jenny,

I love your pictures!
I like the phuket destination wedding. Awesome pawsome!

Linda Truong said...

Love your work, as usual Jenny.

*greens with envy* ;)

Can't wait to see more photos.

Jenny Sun said...

thank you everyone!! You're all awesome :D

I'm so glad Im not the only experiencing the 'lots of visitors but no comments' thing! I thought maybe I smelled funny :p