Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Paris, and some teasers


I don't have long on my internet connection, so I'll just post up a small handful this time.

Before I begin, I just have to let you in on some bad news - we have had AWWWWWWFUL weather while being here in Paris - its been raining every single day so I have to say a huge sorry as we haven't really been taking many photos at all due to the weather, plus the lighting has been totally depressing. Geez, when europe goes overcast, it really goes dark!!)

Anyhow, here is my fave shot from Paris so far. My take on the Louvre :) It was a rare moment to get a sliver of blue sky.




And here are some wedding photos from weddings I'll be blogging about soon for those who are sick of my travel photography ;) They do not feature any faces for a reason! Why else would they call it a teaser? ;)





Stay tuned!!

3 comments:

Linda Truong said...

Ooo.. I'm so excited!!!

aaron fong said...

Can't wait for another batch of amazing wedding pics. Good composition on the Louvre. Not the typical postcard angle.

Julie said...

Hi Jenny!
I was checking out your blog and noticed my wedding shoes!!! The pics look good and theyre only teasers. Can't wait to see the rest.

Julie