Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Friday, June 6, 2008

Next stop


I am currently nested in a corner of madrid's city center, with portions of lethargy, relief, and gratitude stirred in my headspace.

I have much to share, but very little time to do so. Madrid, like Paris, has brought forth very limited time online, so I'll be making this entry short.

Below is probably one of the last shots I took when I was in France. I visited the Castle country of Loire Valley - the countryside was just incredible. Absolutely beautiful. The countryside canvas in front of my eyes was painted in with lush green plains, dabbled with spots of yellow, red, purple, and any other colour nature could bring forth in its floral dress. Sprinkled in the horizon line were hints of grandeur in the form of chateaus that echoed a breath of elegance, stature, and timelessness.

The chateau Chambord below, was my favourite of all the castles I was fortunate enough to explore.



And for those who are still waiting for wedding photos, I promise I will reward your steadfast patience soon. I would love to post all these photos I have in full posts as I normally do, however my limited time online has not allowed me to dedicate the time these weddings are worth. So instead of rushing a post for the sake of posting, I'll leave you with a few more teasers and adopt a motto I am known well to apply to my wedding photography and use it for my blogging as well - quality over quantity. Enjoy the teasers for now, and I when I am back in front of my own computer, be prepared for a long series of weddings, engagements, and portrait sessions! :)








ps: It's come to my attention that some people have not received some emails I sent out a couple of days ago. If you have written to me in the past week and have not yet received a reply, please let me know as I may have written back to you but cyberspace has kidnapped my message to you!




3 comments:

Wiki Lee said...

beautiful photos as always, Jenny...
Seems that you are having fun travelling in Europe.. late honeymoon, isnt it? :D

anyway, I just want to drop by to say hi and nice meeting to you the other day.

Have fun over there!

Anna-Rina said...

lovely shots as usual :D the couple looks gorgeous. can't wait to see the rest.

have fun with the rest of the trip Jenny, see ya when you get back!

Stephers said...

Hey, Jenny! Ju Kuang gave me the link to your blog ages ago but I've only begun to really take a look at all the beautiful pics you take. And beautiful they are indeed! Love 'em!! :)