Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Monday, July 27, 2009

Change


I'm nestled here, inside the comfortable confines of my blankets, at 3am, and unable to sleep. It has been one of those torturous nights where the body is screaming for rest, but the mind is ticking and tocking furiously away...ever alert, and bursting forward at full pace. So, in the time I've spent in an endeavour to spoonfeed some calm into the headspace, I've dug into the past and read through all the archives of my blog. It started as a search for some photos I took on holiday, and then I stumbled upon some photos from my wedding, and the rest followed...posts about what made me laugh, entries about what struck me about life that day. Things that made me cry. I could go on. It made me realize that in the past, I used to write alot more for....well, me.

This may run into the danger of sounding completely self absorbent, and I am SO sorry if it does (I promise you can throw tomatoes at this blog space next time for this hideous rearing of vanity's head. I am not normally like this :)) but, I really miss the days where I used to be able to pen down my thoughts, flesh out my dreams and wishes, and knead through my disappointments about life and love in the written word. I've realized the past year, while I love everything I've written here on this blog about weddings and the like, I write more out of love for all of you, than for myself :) Because I love you all so much! You who read this, MAKE this space what it is today. And when I don't write, those emails and messages that come in asking how I am, if I am okay, where am I, make this girl feel so special. You really are the best :)

However, in the crazy hurls that life sucks us into all too often, time and space dedicated to oneself is often warmly welcomed. Needed almost. So this week, I'm taking a little break from all things wedding related, and I'll be writing on other things and other photos. I'll be going back to my roots, and writing about the things that matter to me in life, from the big to the small. I'm going to write, because it makes me feel good. Not because I have to. I'm going to write, and this time, I'll be writing for me :)




7 comments:

baabaabeep said...

I've always enjoyed reading your blog, whatever you write about! And your pictures are really really great too.

And no, you don't sound self absorbed. Enjoy your 'me' time :) It's well deserved!

Clara

meifui said...

Life is a ticking clock so you should do what you want to do and rejoice in the feeling/satisfaction of still being able to do what you love now. Enjoy!

youna said...

*hugs* great stuff :)
ditto for me too

Ian said...

Only two words for you...

" YOU ROCK!!! "

Keep it up, gurl! Love everything that you pen down. Here and on Twittersphere.

ღ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ Patricia Tan ღ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ♥ said...

*hugs*
your blog is always a great place to visit... you deserve rest..... =)

btw, I'm sooo interested in seeing ur wedding photos...

Michelle said...

Go on...indulge! :)

Deyla Huss Photography said...

YOu deserve a break girl, rest, relax, and most of all breath..... Cheers to you and all your fabulousness!