Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Europe: Seville, Spain


I don't like getting old. You really feel every moment lost not sleeping, when you should be :) I wanted to write all the contemplative and pensive thoughts that have been floating around in my head the past couple of months, but as life has it, there are never enough hours in the day to encompass the entirety of what needs to be accomplished, so I'm just going to share with you my travel photos bit by bit instead :) while my reflective posts form and eventuate :)

I've been meaning to pull these out and share with everyone for the longest time, but it kind of got squeezed out in between all the shoots, travelling, and just living life :) This week, since its all about re-fueling the soul and going back to my roots and what I love, I'm sharing some photos we took in Seville, Spain. I've been editing them as a means of therapy (I know that sounds weird! ) and a form of a small and much needed break from all the wedding photos we've been editing. You see, I love travelling. Its a bug that bit me hard when I was in my teens and to this day, I still haven't shaken it out of my veins. I don't know if it ever will. At times, it feels almost ingrained into me as much my name is to who I am. 

So here are some of the snapshots of Seville. This incredibly quaint and delightful city just outside of portugal (You could really see the Portuguese influences in the architecture). Spain was just beautiful weather wise for the entire trip, until we reached this little city - the red on the thermometer must have triple jumped all the way up because it was BLISTERING hot. The kind of hot where your skin felt like it was sizzling in the same way eggs do on a piping hot pan. Regardless, the place was just picturesque and I loved the little lanes and alleys you had to walk through to get from place to place - it almost felt like we were tunneling some secret world! :)

More to come :)

The gorgeous architecture.




I love love love patterns and colours... but you already know that ;)




Most of the buildings in Seville looked like this. It was just incredible :)






I have no idea why, but I found this photo hilarious :) Hot pink is the new black ;)


Ju always manages to spot the strange and quirky, and snap it in a photo to tell a particular message :) I love this :) 


One of my favourites as we were strolling against the riverbank one hot hot hot afternoon :) How many people can you find? ;)






5 comments:

sam said...

these shots of spain are beautifulllll :)

DeSaint Lights said...

These are beautiful shots and I love your eyes for picking up them so nicely... ;) Would love to meet you in person one day. Till then, take care and have a nice day.

may said...

i've never been to seville (only andalucia and barcelona), but these shots are so amazing and totally capture my memories of scorching mediterranean summer days :)

mm said...

Absolutely delightful!

Ian Salang said...

Beautifully Captured Jenny! Makes me want to book my next vacation there!