Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Friday, July 10, 2009

Birdcage Veils: Pin Me Up Couture


Now if you read yesterday's post of mine, you'll know I'm a HUGE lover of all things vintage. So when one of my FAVOURITE wedding blogs "Wedding Chicks"(if you are a bride, and are looking for FABULOUS ideas that are fresh, unique, and beautiful for your wedding, look no further than this blog. But trust me, you'll be hooked so make sure you have tonnes of time before sifting through this amazing site!) ran a competition with "Pin Me Up Couture" to give away one of their stunning couture head pieces, I was smitten. I knew I HAD to be part of it.

But looking at the sheer number of entries, I didn't think I'd have a chance in a blue moon in winning.

So when Wedding Chicks and Pin Me Up Couture wrote me an email saying I had WON, I was like ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! I never win anything!

You should have seen me, I looked like a small little girl getting her first ever Christmas Present and scoring like, a million barbie dolls. I was THAT happy. My family were looking at me as if I had been possessed or something! haha :)

Anyhow, I was only expecting one piece of my choice (below) to arrive in my mailbox:




But to my surprise, Pin Me Up Couture, being as FABULOUS as they are, sent me an extra one, in PINK! YUM!! :D


And brides, if you think these veils rock your socks off, wait til you see their AMAZING packaging. Get one for yourself now and blown out of the water by it :)


Thank you SO much to Wedding Chicks (BRIDES, check out this blog and REGULARLY from now! You have no excuse for no ideas for your wedding day now!) for running the competition, and a HUGE thanks to Pin Me Up Couture for making such stunning head pieces to wear on the big day. Thank you for picking lil ol' me. You have no idea how much it made my day :)

xoxo


6 comments:

Evro Moudanidis said...

Tres magnifique!!
Pitty I don't have any hair :)

trish said...

Pretty!!! And thanks for the blog hookup that one is heading straight for my bloglines :)

Benjamin said...

congratz Jenny, those look nice...like those u see in Batman :P

Erin said...

I love their work. Lucky you!

Amanda said...

very pretty!

Kaufan wow gold randy said...

Nice blog. I liked this blog.