Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Who are you?


I was talking to a few fellow photographers over lunch today, and the topic of a past poll came up. I ran it when I first launched my blog and my business just to appease my curiosity and see who you lovely people were.

It has probably been just about two years now since I ran the poll, and so many things have changed about my blog, my work, my readership and the like. So I'm publishing this dear little poll up again! :) Please leave your mark here and tell me who you are below!! And don't be shy! :) All results are private :)Lastly, one vote only... so choose carefully! :)

Oh and before I forget, for those choosing 'other', I am getting your answers emailed to me, so thank you!! I love reading them :D



Alright peeps, I'm off now, but I promise to be back with a post tomorrow with photos for all of you to have a look at :D




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

my friend recommend u to me because i will getting marry soon and i like ur photo very much~~~~ is it i'm ur 100,000 visitor? that is so lucky to me and happy to surf ur blog~~~