Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Monday, June 22, 2009

New Headers


Hello my beautiful blog readers! :D

It's a monday, and I'm sitting in the aftermath of a weekend (wait, I meant a WEEK) that felt like I was blown around by a level 5 tornado, then thrown smack bang back onto the ground like a cat that fell in the drain. It's been a bit of a mad run, and I have about 3 days left before the next round of insanity begins again :)

So needless to say, I've been dashing between all things as fast and best as I can, like Mr speedy gonzalas here. But he wins. If I could steal his swiftly ways, I totally would. Then lock them in a bag so no one else can keep up with me. LOL!

Anyhow, if you have not noticed already, this blog has undergone a tiny little cosmetic change :) The fabulous JingKai from Krizalis, has been the whiz behind the new comment boxes you have been enjoying with every post, and also the newly added flash header you see at the top of the page! I have been wanting to update the thing for a year, and finally sent through some of my favourite images to be created into one! And in a blink of an eye (like a day later), it was made and gve birth to the cyber world :)

If any of you need any web needs, please contact JingKai! :) He works as fast as Mr Speedy Gonzalas and his after sales service is impeccable! :)

Enjoy the new header!

I'll be back tomorrow with a blog post (OR TWO if you guys are lucky!) with some pretty pictures and shoots :)

Here is a sneak peak to what I will be posting tomorrow:


4 comments:

Benjamin said...

HOLY SMOKES! i like this alot

allen said...

smoking awesome! >.< nice one!

Louis said...

love this composition!

jazzmint said...

lurve the new header!! but it's a bit slow, make it faster