Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sunrise


Nature at its best, can sometimes be found at the most unsual times or in this case, the most unusual places.

On Saturday morning, I was on my way out to shoot a wedding and as I looked out my balcony here in KL, I saw this. It was the most amazing sunrise I’d seen in this region of the world..EVER. The skies NEVER look like this here in KL. It isn't an uncommon thing to see in my sydney home, but in KL? It's always hazy and grey, and just pitiful in terms of light.

So what is a photographer to do when she sees something utterly amazing and rare? She unpacks her bag, takes her camera out and snaps it. I then put my camera and stuff away so I could be well on my way to the shoot but I had to see it one more time.

When I turned around to look at it again, it had disappeared. As quickly as it came, it went.

Ahhh, mother nature, you are truly a mystery and a joy all at once :)



I promise the above photo is completely unphotoshopped, except for the frame, to give you a real life feel for what I saw with my own eyes :)

Alright, a post with a shoot is coming up next! Promise!! :)

5 comments:

Fiona said...

I don't believe this is KL!

Isa said...

lovely...!!!

youna said...

:D this was always what I wanted to capture on camera, something as exact as what you see in the eye, and something as complex and beautiful :)
[sorry haven't been around commenting or seeing too many of your blogs.. i've been in and out, but now i've finished my last assessment and theres a while til my last exam so i can again ^^]
it's freezing in sydney btw -apparently this sat is like min 5 degrees but feel like 0!, so be prepared when u come :)

New Kid on the Blog said...

can't believe it... such a beautiful sky can be found in KL??

stephers said...

Gasp!