Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lynn and Chun Keat: Wedding


This one is for all of you who have been asking and asking and asking for pictures of Malaysian weddings :) Trust me, it's not that we haven't been shooting them, we have! Its just that I don't have the sheer amount of time I'd need to blog every single shoot I've been on. But I'm getting there :)

I don't have alot of time today to write a super long entry (my to do list is literally like a mile long, and no matter how many emails I write every day, it seems to always inflate to the 3 digit number), so here is a quickie of a post to appease to those who have been requesting that I post a malaysian wedding :)

To close, I have something big and exciting to announce soon, so do keep this blog space in view in case you blink and miss it! And NO, I am NOT pregnant for those cheeky readers who are thinking of posting 'smart' comments! haha :)

Anyhow, here are a few faves from Lynn and Chun Keat's wedding. We only documented their dinner, but managed to snap a few really pretty details before the night began. How gorgeous is this bouquet?! If you're wondering where to buy it from, the bride made it herself! :D











All these decorations that you see laid out at their venue (which was at The Bankers Club, KL)


And then some very quick portraits around the place :)


I love this shot :)








And here are a few snaps of the celebrations that went on that night!








Alright peeps, I really have to run. I have a million things to do today! Its times like this I wish I had 8 pairs of arms. But that would make me uglier and scarier looking than Medusa herself. So maybe not, but you get the idea!

Have a gorgeous thursday everyone! :)


7 comments:

Louis said...

Jenny: Fabulous coverage. Lovely details and lots of emotions. Well done.

andychin said...

Ok, this is new Banker's Club to me! So different than what I know BC as.
Beautiful photos Jenny!

ps: My office just right below BC!

Joshua Teoh said...

that was amazing.. it would be nice to have u be my wedding PG..

Mark said...

Lovely photos Jenny, especially the details. So nice and vibrant!

I love shooting in the Bankers Club as well.

lilin said...

WOW! I love your blog, you have so many super duper amazing shots!!

paulkong said...

love this set of pictures, so vibrant and sharp, my name is Chun Keat too

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny,

like your photoes very much. mind to e-mail through enggan@gmail.com ? let's see if I have potential to be your model (considering to take BC for my wedding dinner). :)

thanks.

loke