Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Monday, June 29, 2009

I Heart Faces




( button above is clickable! :D )


I don't normally enter competitions, but when one is about faces and people and their expressions, AND on top of that Jasmine Star is the judge - I held no hesitation :)

So here is my submission to the iHeartFaces contest this week. The theme is Wedding Bells :) I love this photo to death. Really I do. It was from Loren and Josh's wedding and its just full of emotion, happiness, and joy... which is what weddings are all about :)

Big thanks to iHeartFaces for running such a neat little contest, and to Jasmine Star for taking the time to go through the sheer number of entries I know you will get for this one :) And also for the time to look at mine for a brief few seconds :)

xox




Have a gorgeous day everyone!

ps: I love scheduled posts like this one. It means it publishes on its own, even while I am asleep or travelling, or busy with other stuff like now! :D

ps: Post with photos will be up tomorrow sometime! :D




8 comments:

ukreal1 said...

Love it, so alive :o)

Holli True said...

Jenny~ this is such an awesome pic- I can see why you love it! :) Best of luck in the contest!!

two pixels photography said...

yay..more schedule post pls

Diane Rane Jones said...

very sweet moment!

ELisa said...

Hi Jenny! I entered a photo in the I HEART FACES wedding bells category as well and thought that I might have a fighting chance until I was scrolling through the entries and noticed that you had entered as well... oh well, maybe next time. lol
<3 ELisa

Crystal said...

Well it is a great photo so I am glad you did enter it :)

Fotografia Squared said...

Wonderful photo... and I LOVE scheduled posts too! Already have a bridal session set up for September!

Cristen said...

Such a great image!! :) Your work is beautiful!