Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Thursday, May 28, 2009

Funnies for you photographers out there


So since I am up to my eyeballs in work, and STILL recovering from that 40 hour stint of no sleep (i wont EVER do that again, not unless its my plan to ruin my body clock completely), I didn't want to leave my blog today without some love.

So this one is for all you photographers out there. I LOVE it. Its hilarious and you'll totally understand why. Hope it brings a little sunshine into your day! :) All courtesy of one of my favourite sites: Photographer's Math. Definitely bookmark worthy!!























Now the important question is, how many of these are YOU guilty of?? ;)


17 comments:

Qippy said...

ahhaha a really good one..hmmm I think guilty of a few,but for my customers sake its a secret,I like the last math equation :P

edwin tan said...

lol, just bookmarked it!!

Joshua Teoh said...

first one is very true.. that's why i never practice that from beginning... lol..

yungyaw said...

Haha! Damn funny, but very true!

kamkuey said...

Wahaha... I think I am guilty of all.. except the first one :P

Kee Sitt said...

Hehe...true true!

Fiona said...

hahahah cute... sometimes very true =) Guilty as charged!

kay said...

hahaha...its always "i did it on purpose" :D :D

Amy said...

hahaha....*guilty*.....that was an extra perk to my jam-free drive to work!...ahahaha

Tammy said...

b&w - works like a dream :)

Alyssa Turner said...

Very funny!!! Cute blog! Love your work.

Edwin Lay said...

ROFLOL... good one =D

michelle cunningham said...

omg totally! gotta share this.

Mark Leo said...

Hahaha this post is just hilarious!

Ian said...

LOL! Laughed my head off.

Good post!

Minho said...

HAhahaa...... ;) Guilty as charged! Not all the time though.

Austin Curtis said...

Thanks for mentioning my blog! You take some nice photos - keep em coming!