Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Monday, May 25, 2009

A Jenny Sun Workshop??

Okay, not really :p Well, at least not YET. Read on :)

So, hello all! I know I have been hiding. I miss my blog, and I miss all of you! It's been a wild and crazy fortnight, but I promise I have so many updates and things to share! 

The good news is, I'll be putting a blog entry up later today, and it will be a shoot post :D So lots of pictures to come!

In the meantime, I have a poll I have to conduct. I have gotten sooooo many emails and requests for a workshop, and I am finally getting round to really fleshing out the idea. The only thing that has been holding me back is the really really REALLY scary nightmare that keeps flashing in my head that no one will turn up except myself and my two cats. Now how sad would that be! :P 

So, here I am, I'm putting a poll up to ask YOU. Would you, or would you not attend a workshop if I held one? This will be a series of polls. The first one is below, and others will follow related to it (about location, syllabus and so on). So please vote! If no one votes, or all of you say no, then at least I'll know what to do.. or not to do! haha :) Thank you!! much love :)





16 comments:

aaron Fong said...

Workshop By JSP...be it in Sydney or M'sia, i'll fly over to attend it!!!...any chance of it happening this year?

Jenny Sun said...

@aaron: we're looking to have it sometime in 2010 (maybe sometime in winter so photographers are less busy with work) :) Sorry to disappoint! but my schedule is so full for 2009 there just isn't any slot to squeeze it in. Plus, I have big plans for the workshop, which need some time to plan for... logistics, venues, writing the syllabus, and so on :) I know it seems far, but I know time flies, plus it gives a time for people to plan it into their schedules and save up some :)

Lance said...

Yes! I would love to! However, due to the fact that I'm still a student(don't have much money) and I'm from Kuching, Sarawak, I don't have much chance to attend your workshop even if you organize one in terms of financially and geographically. I do know that you will be coming to conduct the fabulous workshop, Treasures Of The Rainforest, but it's at the same time as my final exams.....shucks right? =(

andychin said...

waiting for the good news :)

Fishy Ash said...

I would be super duper extremely love to attend your workshop!!! Waiting impatiently!! :D

Johan Sopiee said...

a JSP workshop? sounds like a great idea!

Naqib said...

would love to attend also if the price is rite,you've got excellent work

Lanx said...

Keep it coming so I can buy a cam and get myself ready before attending your workshop...It will be great if novice is welcome too :P

sue said...

I would most definitely love to attend! Can't wait! :D

johnpuah said...

JSP workshop!! I will definitely attend. Please held one in Sydney as well. Can't wait for your good news Jenny!

RuehYinn said...

Do one in Sydney for John and one in Malaysia for me! That will be once in a lifetime experience for me, for sure!

Just Do It, Jenny. Have faith! Cheers...

She Escobar said...

Good luck in your future workshop :) I would love to attend. But geographically speaking, it is not feasible. Unless I have lots of money to buy me an airline ticket going there :) If I had the financial means, I would definitely attend. I love your work!

Deyla Huss said...

Can that be my excuse to fly out for a visit!!!! Your so great girl!!

Lauren Walker said...

Who do you think you are? Jasmine Star? Please!

Alex TheBackpackr.com said...

Lauren, I have great respect for Jenny - both as an artist and more importantly, as a person. She has inspired many through her selfless ways, and has much knowledge to share with others.

She doesn't need to be a Jasmine Star to conduct a workshop, or be genuine about teaching others what she knows. I don't see why you have such an issue with Jenny Sun as a trainer.

And no, I am not a Jenny-Sun-crazed-fanatic, in case that's what you are wondering, though I do know her for her good intentions.

Lauren said...

oh my gosh, a massive sing out to everyone reading this blog, esp Jenny, that the above comment, that came from a 'lauren walker' was not from this Lauren Walker. I think Jenny's work is great, and she knows that. She also knows I clicked 'yes' on the poll long before this comment was posted... There is obvoiusly a very pathetic, jealous photographer out there, who wants to put Jenny's work down, while trying to make me sound like a bitch. Grow up. And wait for karma...