Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Monday, May 4, 2009

Hsu Ann and Justin: Engagement


Hsu Ann and Justin couldn't be a more sweet couple. You meet them and you instantly sense their warmth, sincerity, and down to earth nature in a very understated way. So when Hsu Ann contacted me, and told me she had been following my blog, and wanted me to shoot her wedding, I was really sad I couldn't due to a clash in scheduling. I mean, you meet a really lovely couple, but realize you can't work with them - that is a huge bummer for me...I still find it incredible hard to say no to couples to this day... so when Hsu Ann asked if I could shoot her engagement session, I was stoked!! :)

She organized some time on the lovely Sentul property in KL, and even on a grey, bleak and overcast day, some of the images we got on camera really made me smile.

Here are some of my favourites:


























I love it when couples laugh at all the silliness, in their time with me. What scares me is when they stop themselves thinking they have to hide it to look 'cool' for the camera... ummm, NO!! Let it out!! :D












And before I forget, Hsu Ann runs a really neat little wedding site for all you brides planning a wedding. Its fully of great tips and insight, so do check it out at http://myweddingplanningtips.com/

Alright, I better get going. I'm sneezing like there is no tomorrow and my nose is red enough to rival rudolf's. Be back sooooooon! :D


3 comments:

Hsu Ann said...

Thanks Jenny! :) We absolutely loved the session with you right down to climbing that rickety stairs!

Sorry for the delay but I'm getting around to featuring you on my blog soon :)

Grace Tan said...

What a coincidence! I met Sue at the Blu Inc office when we were both featured in Female Brides this January. (yes, I know I have been married for a while now!). She is a really cheerful and easy to get to know person. Exactly as you say.

honshots said...

Love the last photo. If i were the groom, i'll remember this shot for the rest of my life ;)

so sorry for your nose, i know how it feels cause i have this problem too. sometimes just feel like cutting it off, put it back when it's not itchy anymore!LOL

p/s: i know a pretty good chinese physician from china, he's been seeing patients in Pandan Indah,Selangor, malaysia for 20 years. let me know if u feel like seeing him. cheers, rudolf ;)