Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kris Allen and The Dentist


And so the mini blogging continues... at least for this week while I settle back into the office and claim back my routine, while recovering from the extensive travelling this past month or two. The last trip that saw me in 3 different cities over the span of about 4 days, with shoots as soon as I landed, right up to when I had to leave, left me a little battered. For some reason, 9 hours of sleep a day is not enough, and I am still recovering from a very badly twisted neck. The good news is, I think another day or two, and I should be back to normal! I can't wait!!

In the meantime, if you missed American Idol last night, you just missed one of the GUTTSIEST/ORIGINAL performance to have ever graced that stage (it sits in the same calibre as the hall-of-fame and most ORIGINAL EVER performance by David Cook when he did the most outrageously amazing rendition of Mariah Carey's 'Always Be My Baby' ) by Kris Allen. This guy took a song I absolutely cannot stand by Kanye West, and turned it into a song I wanted to rush out and buy. I swear, I think I pressed the replay button on this internet stream about a million times!! And trust me, when I rave about something, I PROMISE it lives up to all the hype. Watch it here:





And if you have been following my facebook, you'll know that my poor husband has been suffering from a very angry wisdom tooth that has been wanting to be released for the past few days. Ju finally made it to the dentist yesterday and got it extracted after 3 jabs of anesthetic, and a little bit of sawing into another tooth. Look at the result!! :)



(taken with our point and shoot. And yes, I did tell Ju to put it on my mac. I am THAT lame, I know!!)


Anyhow, with the whole dentist fiasco, it reminded me of this HILARIOUS video I came across on youtube. I swear, its the funniest thing EVER!! What kids will say when under the effect of anesthetics HAHA!! So, if you are needing a really good laugh or a cheer up for mid week blues, watch this:




Alright, I'm off for now! I am tackling emails today! Its incredible, I am gone just a few days and the inbox escalates to almost 3 figures!! :) 


4 comments:

Faye said...

i looooved david cook's rendition of lionel ritchie's "hello"! and GEEZ, that's a big tooth. i always forget how big teeth are when they're out. my husband was freaked out when he saw all 4 of my wisdom teeth after oral surgery.

Jenny Sun said...

@ Faye: oh yes!! that performance by David Cook was sensational... "Hello", as well as "Billie Jean" both gave me goosebumps and still sits strong in my memory today. It was Always Be My Baby that sealed the deal for me with him... i just couldnt believe he turned a syrupy version like that into something so emo and awesome!! :D

Kee Sitt said...

Wait till you see my 2 wisdom tooth! Will post on my blog soon! HAHA

tony said...

woah! tooth on the apple! your funny!