Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Nic and Chris: Wedding


November has by far been the most insane and busiest month for 2008! :)

I have been wanting to blog so many times, but as soon as I come home from a shoot, its either editing, emails, or life awaiting me. And if not, its a good dose of much needed sleep. And sadly, all are more important. I still stick by the rule that the urgent should never supercede the more important in life. It's what keeps me sane, and what wraps me up in realness :) And isn't that what life is about? Life?

Anyhow, this post will be short on words. I figured the photos will speak for themselves anyway! I had the chance to shoot with Bailie again recently, at a wedding out at the Jervis Bay/Nowra area. The really lovely couple, Nic and Chris, flew all the way in from London in the UK to get married in Nic's mum's beautiful hometown.

Here are a pick of some of my fave images. You'll see a few more b&ws than usual in my photos...I'm not sure why, but the moments just fitted that kind of end result. You'll understand why :)






There were so many cute little kids running around this wedding. Here are some that caught my eye :)






I love the next couple of shots...there's just alot happening!




Nic getting ready.




I loved this moment... Nic's mum gave her a present, and this hug followed :)


The gorgeous bride all ready!




This shot was captured just before we left for the ceremony. Its insane how many things are going on in this frame...every person is doing something different!


I love this look that Nic gave her dad, just before she was handed over to Chris.






Bridesmaid and flower girl looking on.


Married!!


Some portraits in the vineyards.






And some stolen moments of the guests!




This little one really caught my eye. Isn't she a head turner! :)




This is a real moment. I think Nic and Chris were hanging out while waiting for group photos :)


Some of the really pretty details that caught my eye at the wedding! I love details! Its so awesome when I meet brides who really pay attention to little things like this too :)






I LOVED this cupcake tower!


Hanging out with the guests during cocktail hour.






Speeches, as usual, are always funny!! :D




Cheers! Love how Chris is giving Nic a kiss while she is toasting. how cute!


Me playing with the rings. You know, that if I am at a wedding, if I get the chance, I will ask you for your rings to play around with :)




First dance.


Parrrrrtyyy!






Alright! Really need to dash off now. I have a million things to do. Its times like this I wish God gave me 8 arms, and 6 legs. Actually not really because then that would make me ugly, but you get the idea ;) Hopefully I will be back soon to blog again... in my usual chatty wordy manner!


7 comments:

jk said...

very nice... very very nice...

joshua k said...

Hey Jen, I love these colorful photos, and the B&W photos are awesome too, great !

nattnee said...

hi jenny...your post processing seems to have totally changed? love the vinyard photos...and the cake + dancing shots are totally gorgeous...looks like a really beautiful reception too...all the decorations and everything =)

Mark L said...

Wow, love the colours of the shots at night. Definitely awesome photos! And the rings on the bottle caps, so creative!

Joanna said...

Hello Energizer Bunny named Jenny!

another colourful post :) the rings on bottle caps is a cool idea !

hope you have time to get some rest ^_^

Linda Truong said...

Freshhhhhh!! I feel like chewing the images... And when I exhale frosty breath comes out... Freshh! :D

I love it! Beautiful location.. I love the details..

Beautiful Moments Photography said...

Unbelievable! I'm in love with those vines! Love your work as always Jenny :)