Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Friday, November 28, 2008

In Love with Paolo


I don't know what is with my ears this past week. It's been going crazy and I can't stop digging for new tracks!! I feel like a hound dog who has grabbed a whiff of a hunt in the not too far distance. The senses pick up, your adrenalin kicks in, and the ball begins to roll...it doesn't stop until the catch is in your mouth.

This week, while I've heard a whole lotta awesome audio bites, nothing has excited me more than my new best friend Paolo Nutini. Okay, so I don't know him personally :p But hey, I love his music THAT much!!

His songs are what I describe as groovy, earthy, soulful, and just down just a drop of pure awesomeness!! If you listen to this guy, and do NOT like him, I can safely say there is something wrong with you! :)

Do spend the next few minutes listening to these two tracks ok? They are so good, you are gonna want to buy them on itunes, or sign up with an account immediately just so you can get your hands on these gems! :)

Alright, I promise a post with pictures will be next. If not, then I will officially give away an itunes gift card so you can spend your heart away to satisfy your musical cravings.

Adios amigos!

(1) Last Request - Paolo Nutini


(2) Loving You - Paolo Nutini





5 comments:

Jennifer said...

i luurrrvvee him too...excellent choice :)

Nicholas Leong said...

Ooo itunes gift card come to me! :D

KURT AHS said...

hi its hue's full.. know you from Joshua.kurtahs here

triShie said...

beautiful...i love songs like his...thanks for the intro.

Aaron Fong said...

last request is awesome!!!...been listen to it...for the whole day!!!Thx...for introducing such a soothing song!!