Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Monday, May 5, 2008

!!!


Yes, I couldn't think of a title for this post because I really, thats what's going on in my head at the moment.

I have some REALLLLLLLY exciting news to share with you all when I get back into the office later this week.

For now, I just wanted to inform everyone that there has been a delay in all my blog posts because my drafts for the wedding I was going to post has disappeared!!! I was typing and then for some weird reason when I hit the backspace button, it went to the previous page and when I went forward again, my post was gone....empty page... and as I was figuring out what was going on, the 'autosave' on blogger saved my empty draft!!! ><

I don't have time to re-write it until I get back to the office later this week so it will have to wait til then. So sorry!! But I do have really cool things to share with you when I get back!!

:)

Til then!




4 comments:

Linda Truong said...

ARE YOU PREGGOS?! :D

WOOO!

Jenny Sun said...

haha... NO. Its way way wayyyyyyyyy too early for me, girl!

This precious piece of news is work related, but I'll wait til later to share :)

jk said...

some sorta award huh??
hey, have u blogged about your wedding yet?

wynn & jocelynn said...

we stayed up on our first night home to watch the awards ceremony. congratulations!!! we tried sending you a text msg but you changed your number. shame they didn'y broadcast your bit. still great to see your name on tele and the local papers the next day. well done and we hope this leads the greater things to come.