Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Tuesday, May 20, 2008

B1 and B2


Okay, so that's not what they are really called, but now that I think about it, maybe that IS what I should have named them! It would have been fun :p Actually, when Tigger entered our lives (we already had Padme at that stage), we though it would be funny to name him Padyou...just for laughs. But then I realized, it would only make the owner look so pathetically sad and there's no way I'm walking down that road :p

Anyhow, I thought I'd stick up some mugshots of these two rascals - they DO answer to their names being called as opposed to popular belief that cats don't respond to their owners calling for them. Padme is alot better at this than Tigger, but hey, tigger is also alot younger than Padme at the moment! He has time to catch up ;)

Padme:




Tigger:





PS: Just a note to all that I'm back from the weekend outstation. But I haven't been feeling 100% from the weekend so do bear with me if posts on this blog space are a little slow for the next week - I will try my best to not starve this space :) Thanks for your understanding peeps!

pps: Just a shoutout to all those who have been leaving comments. I know most of you are a little scared to raise your heads and speak up on this space (although I do promise you its totally safe and I don't bite!), but to those that have been putting your footprints on the blog, I really appreciate it! While I may not always have the time to respond to everyone, do know that I read them, and I thank you for showing me that its not just myself and Ju that reads this corner of the web. Please keep them coming! :D It encourages me to post more, and they make my day! :)

5 comments:

Joanna said...

they are so cute!

Linda Truong said...

Cats are so unique. They have their own personalities. It's amazing :D Anyways, glad to hear from you again... Was wondering where you went ;)

Anna-Rina said...

Hey Jenny, hope you're feeling better already. We missed you during the meet-up! Nevermind, next time next time.

Do take care and see ya soon! :)

Grace Tan said...

Yay another cat lover! It's rare to find people who love these creatures who are always portrayed as evil on TV. :)

youna said...

ohhh.. I didnt know you had ANOTHER cat?? is it also a stray? :)
they're both Adorable!!!