Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Monday, March 2, 2009

where art thou??


I've been a TERRIBLE blogger, I know!! I'm soooooo sorry!

But this week has been so strangely insane in a myriad of ways. I've wanted to write as so much has been happening, but when you have a shoot almost everyday, and are averaging anywhere between 3 to 6 hours of sleep a night each of these nights, one would expect me to run to my bed and hug it tight every spare second I had, right? No, really. I don't remember a single anything apart from shooting, driving and sleeping this past week - it really has been that crazy! Oh wait, there was some eating and showering in between. Almost forgot :p

Anyhow, to give you a taste of what I have been up to of late and prove that I've not been a total slacker, here are some pwetty pictures of pwetty people that I have been snapping this past week! :)










I'll be back soon, I promise :) I've gotta run like speedy gonzalas now, and pack all my bags to be outta here in the next 50 minutes to catch a plane!!


12 comments:

trish said...

awesome setup and lighting on the ring shot!

Linda Truong said...

I can't wait to see more images... I agree with Trish, the ring shot is rockadellic! :D

astherlauphotography said...

Yeah... love the rings photo! Have a safe trip and looking forward to more pweetty photos frm u!

joshua k said...

I love the #2 and #4, can't wait to see more...:)

Joanna said...

that ring shot is v. cool and unique!

annaiam said...

ohhhh lovely lovely. can't wait to see the rest, especially from the first pic :D take care and have a safe trip!

Grace Tan said...

Beautiful ring shot. The blue just pops!

Fiona said...

Love the ring shot!!!!

Macy said...

Jenny - thank you so much for your comment on my blog! I appreciate you coming over from the [b] school. And how exciting for me to meet a photographer working in Australia and Malaysia! My husband travels a great deal for work and has always wanted me to go to Australia. I really hope to make it there someday!

Brad Peters said...

best ring shot i've seen in a loooong time. nice!

Lisa said...

that ring shot is the best!!

Stacey Wight said...

Hi Jenny! Loooooove the lens flare! Looks awesome. And that is definitely one of the most unique ring shots I have ever seen! Well done!