Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Current Musical Obsession


I'm really sorry! I HAVE to write about it. The urge has been itching all the way through my thumbs right down to my pinky fingers... and any other phalange I employ to create words on the keyboard.

I do PROMISE that the FAQ will go up tomorrow sometime, but the last few days have been filled with sessions of feeding my hungry ears and I've been SO happy with what I have found.

Now, if you have been following me on facebook, you might have already grabbed a hint of the positive frenzy which I've been so pleasantly experiencing of late. If not, here's where I'm going to keep you up to speed with my rambling :)

Those that read my blog and know me well, know that I have been absolutely positively addicted to this season of American Idol, and believe me its GOOD this year. I watch it every year and most of the time its disappointing because of all the gimmicks this show tends to bring to surface in order to snare higher ratings. This year, the talent is incredible, and that just makes me beam with joy because every wednesday it means that my ears are not disappointed. My favourites this year are Danny Gokey and Adam Lambert!! I predict one of these two will win :) 

Aside from that, is my respect for the amazing Kings of Leon. For some reason, I can't quite swallow their earlier albums, but their latest offering 'Only By The Night' is a slice of rock heaven. Well, to me anyway :) 

Anyhow, for those who have NO idea why I am hyperventilating over these audio bites, here you go. See for yourself, and tell me if I am still crazy. And if you don't click below, well you are just missing out so soooo badly! Don't say I didn't warn you! LOL :p

(1) Adam Lambert: Tracks of My Tears
You have to know how the orginal sounds like to really appreciate why this rendition is so beautiful. Its subtle all the way. Never over the top, yet totally totally unique. I love it!! :D




(2) Kings Of Leon: Use Somebody
This one is a little softer than their other more well known tracks, buts its great and understated. Its as great as their best known pieces out there. I'm raving? yes!!


ps: As a little reward for putting up with my non-photography posts and to see who ACTUALLY pays attention to them, I'm giving away brand new copies of Kings of Leon's albums Youth and Young Manhood, and Aha Shake Heartbreak. With the lyric books and all. None of that cheapo 'malaysian version' CDs!! :D  First one to email me (info@jennysunphotography.com) with their name, postal address, and the name of the song which they performed at the recent Brit Music Awards 2009 will get it! :D

Okay, normal broadcasting of photography related channels will resume now :)



1 comments:

Jenny Sun said...

Hi everyone! Just letting you know the free CDs have been given away! Lucky winner has already been notified and the discs have been mailed off! Thank you for all the emails and all the correct answers we got!! its so awesome to see who else are also Kings Of Leon fans!! You guys have great taste :D *muah!*