Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Out of Office: Extended


Hello everyone!

If you have been wondering, where on EARTH has Jenny Sun disappeared to, and why she has left her blog so unloved, it's okay :) Normality WILL resume soon :)

I am just doing some extended travel for the next couple of weeks, with ALOT of shoots in between. It's gonna be craaaaaaaaaazy I tell you!! After looking in my calendar while I am away, I realized that I have something happening pretty much EVERY day.

Anyhow, because the husband and I are currently in the middle of a road trip, and have been in the outback, then on the coast (literally on the edge of the Australian continent), braced the craziest storm ever (we thought the windows were going to explode!!), we really haven't had a chance on the internet at all sadly enough :(

So I thought while I am using the last 20 minutes that this $2.50 will buy me on this computer, I thought I'd let you know that blog posts will resume in the next week or so. I just wrapped up some awesome sessions, with more along the way, more weddings, and some neato surprises that I hope to update you all on when I get back :) I promise you it will be worth it!

For now, while I am away, I am doing a survey to help make this blog a more kick-ass interesting place for all of you to visit :) Please vote!!!! What you put down will literally shape what I will do with this blog space in the near future! :D


3 comments:

Linda Truong said...

LOL - I found it really hard to vote, all of the options will be rockingg! You should of added a "all of the above" option! :D Miss ya, Jenny! Can't wait to see you on Sat!

Nicholas Leong said...

I agree. An all of the above would help :P

But I would definitely love to see your non-wedding images :)

Joanna said...

me too :) all of the above!!! ;)