Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Paw-sed

She would often frolick across the soft padded surface, cantering across in small leaps and bounds, so fast that it almost seemed as if she was dancing with the air enveloping her. It was hard to imagine that there was so much energy bundled within her tiny frame - but then again, they do say that good things come in small packages.

Once her feet got tired of teasing the sheets with her spirited choreography, she deliberated. Sat down. And looked up. Her inflated pupils met mine, and I smiled. She was so cute, I thought to myself. At that point I realized in the miniscule span of 3 weeks, she had already grown. Alot.

I sighed, and then proceeded to drop a penny in the wishing well of my mind, as I wanted to selfishly press the pause button right at that moment so that she could remain this small and this fetching always... so that she could always fit neatly into my lap...so that I could always just scoop her up in a simple swift of my right hand...

But of course, as life has it. All things grow, all things age. Including ourselves. However, while the small does eventually evolve into the big, the witnessing of such a process can be a real joy. I've had the pleasure to file away in my memory bank alot of comical moments that still ignites a chuckle within when I pull them out for recollection.

Seriously though, Padme is so big compared to the day we picked her up. She was also plagued with an awful case of mange that caused her obvious discomfort because she exhibited an extremely docile and quiet character which is completely different to the personality that resonates with us today. Today, what we see is a feline that is ever playful, ever cheeky, ever curious....

Oh and she runs at the speed of light. I think she can contend with superman at this rate! No, really. :p

Anyway, for now, I'm going to take the opportunity to enjoy the 'small' moments of the growing up process, and let my camera do the 'pausing'. Below are some of the 'paused' moments I grabbed yesterday. I dare you to dig into my archives, open up a new window with the first photo snapped of Padme and compare with yesterday's shots. She looks alot better now - all scrubbed up I would say! :)





(taken in my room at night - hence the lack of natural light that I normally love to shoot in!)



Tags:

0 comments: