Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Mac vs PC

vs


I'll never understand this 'war'.

Just like how I will never understand the same kind that exists between Nikon vs Canon.

vs

Why can't we just accept that they are BOTH good in their own ways? I prefer it that way :)

Call me one of those WEIRD and RARE designers/photographers that seems to be okay with both - I am not passionately for nor against either :) I mean, I have to admit, Macs are pretty, and Canons are what I use, but so what? Why do we feel the need to pick on one and put the other down? Lets be friends... play nice! :) And leave it at that... there are better things to waste our argumentative breath over anyway ;)

Anyway, the reason why I brought up this topic was because I was looking at my stats today. Even despite the huge hype about MACs and all their prettiness (:p), 87.7% of all the traffic to my site is still viewed on the humble and more plain jane PC :) trivial and meaningless fact I do know, but I just had to share!

Oh, and I've had 2 hits from someone(s) from their mobile!! How cool is that! I wish I knew who it was :) Its kind of interesting that someone is taking time out of their day to surf to my webpage from their phone :) Hi to whoever you are!


Tags:

0 comments: