Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Saturday, August 11, 2007

Blooper!

It was sitting right in front of me.

Steaming hot.

Delicious. Delectable.

The reds, whites and browns blended together in its own intricate and messy way to give the perfect picture of palatable heaven. Well, at least to me anyway :) I was starving, you have no idea. Oh, and the aroma of spices and coconut were just what my stomach ordered....

The spoon and forked dived in first, almost as if racing with one another to see who could touch the white grainy bumpy texture first. I call it a tie :) When they reached though, they hit a hard bump. What's this I cried??!! It's meant to be soft, penetrable and edible!! But no, nothing was there apart from dense solid bone.

What am I rambling about? Well, this is in line with the 'let-you-know-more-about-the-girl-behind-the-lens-spirit' - you see, I have blooper episodes. And a LOT of them :) But I love my friends and family who love me back despite my goofy whimsical moments. Even at shoots, the jokes I make to get my lovely clients to throw caution to the wind and unleash a wonderful warm and natural laugh is almost always at my expense. I admit I can be quite the dork! haha..

Anyhow, today's blooper moment came when I was duly grumpy at my nasi lemak (I was craving it after today's early early morning shoot) who decided to present to my rapacious taste buds what seemed like an empty chicken bone part! However, when digging futher and pushing past that incredibly rich sambal sauce that seemed to bury everything , I realised I had been eating that darn thing upside down!! When I turned it the right side up and scraped off the excess sambal, I was delightfully surprised to find MEAT :D

Yes, that's the girl behind the lens for you *sigh*

Forgive me!

Anyway, before I forget, I wanted to say a big THANKS to Xj for your time on today's shoot! It was heaps of fun!!)

Tags:

0 comments: