Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Thursday, August 16, 2007

Gluttony

For those that don't know, I am a HUGE eater (except when Im working at shoots or when I feel down right lousy). Apart from that, I can eat more than some of the boys I know. No joke. If I didn't have more self-control - I would probably end up being charged for two people at buffets. And If I believed in re-incarnation (which I dont!), I wouldn't be surprised if I lived my last life as a pig or some sort of cow judging from the sheer amount that I consume sometimes.

Currently, I'm having one of those weeks where no matter what I eat, it just never seems to fill or be enough. Get this: Last Saturday I had dinner with some friends at Delicious By Ms Read [Bangsar Shopping Village] and I ordered a yummy red-based pasta along with a scrum-diddliumptious orange+peach smoothie for myself, and shared a caesar salad + a HUGE bowl of fries amongst all four of us. It was great I tell you!! Although I started noticing that I was the main consumer of the fries!! However, it doesnt stop there people - I then finished off my friend's duck pasta on top of everyting I had because she couldnt down the whole thing. Then to top it off, I had chocolate brownies with icecream to seal the envelope shut on the entire episode. All of it was just FAB in terms of taste, but this is the funny thing - I actually felt OK after the whole insane face stuffing session. You'd think I'd be ready to start throwing up with my face making friends with the toilet bowl but no! Mind you, I was VERY full, however I was okay nonetheless - there was no hint of nausea :)

[Photos courtesy of: http://lotsofcravings.blogspot.com and http://scenedee.blogspot.com/ - I WILL learn to take my own pix to document my daily life eventually! lol Anyway, I just LOVE the colour scheme in this place! Aqua blue IS one of my favourite shades of the rainbow! Plus, here is a random rave: PLEASE try the chocolate brownies + icecream at this place - DIVINE I tell you. Best I've had and I'm NOT exaggerating. Ok, maybe just a little excited :p]


And then yesterday, I had my normal huge bowl of cereal with milk, which is usually enough to hold me until 12 to 1230 when I decide to go in search for my midday grubfest. However, yesterday, I was dismayed to find that my stomach was howling ceaselessly in want for more! And not in a healthy-dose kind of more, but rather in a lets-see-how-greasy-and-bad-for-you kind of more... apparently that weekend's craving for Nasi Lemak decided to siamise-twin stick itself to me because my tummy only had eyes for that. And THAT I did eat.

On top of that, I proceeded to eat pork noodles, plus wonton, plus soup, plus spare ribs, plus fried beans for lunch. And by about 4pm I was already calling it quits from my work as my appetite had clearly purified itself by then and was ready for dinner. Nothing out of the ordinary for the night time session - rice, and assortment of delicious chinese dishes... HOWEVER, I was craving more food by about 10ish... and was peckish for those incredible korean 2 minute noodles in spicy kimchi ramen soup.

(this is the brand I religiously eat when that instant-noodle craving bites me)

It almost happened. I kid you not.

However laziness and a fear of a ballooning figure kicked into my food-obsessed brain(yes, I KNOW some of you that know me ask where it all goes - well heck I would love to know too!! Trust me, I DO gain weight. 2006 was a testimony to that ;p However I think the adrenalin and fat burning nature of my photography work has helped keep the nasy fat cells shackled away in 2007), and I decided to plant myself in front of the computer that night instead to just plug away at editing photos :)

I still woke up hungry though :p

----------------------

On a completely unrelated note, I'll be posting a wedding feature this weekend! I know some of you have been waiting ages for it so don't despair! It's coming with a full write up and all :) Check back then! Adios Amigos! ~

Tags:

0 comments: