Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tomorrow


No, I haven't disappeared.

As usual, life gets the better of oneself and tends to overrun ALL your time. Before you know it, another whole week has passed you by! The good news is, I got to exercise this week :) And managed to hit a few rounds of balls on the tennis court! Ju said, I didn't totally suck at it, so that was really cool! woot! :D

Anyway, to keep this blog active (!!), here's what I am planning to put up tomorrow!



And for those whose ears have been itching to hear some great audio bites, I thought I'd share my 'faves' playlist of this week.
Enjoy! Catch you all tomorrow!





ps: To those who are still awaiting the video capture of my post production snippet, I'm really sorry! I haven't forgotten! But I've tried every possible means that I know of to upload the video - only to find out that the quality of the video is so bad that it makes the photo I work on look awful and not sharp! Help??

4 comments:

Linda Truong said...

Woooo!! :D THEY ARE ABSOLUTELYYYY HOTT!! ;) I can't wait for the next entry... Can't wait.. can't wait... Man you really help me with my problem with patience...

Anna said...

Was super excited when I heard you shot their portraits, can't wait to see Alia & Johan's pics as well :D They're by far one of the most loving couples I've met!

Deyla Huss Photography said...

Hey girl!! Awesome shot! beautiful couple! listening to the tunes right now, rockin! Cant wait till you come to the states!

Nicholas Leong said...

Beautiful bokeh! :P The bokeh is so awesomely delicious hahaha :D