Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm brewing!


Here's a sneak peak to what I'll be blogging, right around the corner! Blink and you'll miss the update! Unless you have an RSS feed, of course! ;)




Alright, I have to go back to being crazy office lady now. This will be my permanent role for the next week or two, as I try to tackle this INSANE to do list that never ceases to amaze me!! Is it just me? Or do these to-do-lists never end? The moment you finish a set of things, another whole lot of other must-dos takes its place! It's incredibly crazy in the JSP lair, I tell ya!

4 comments:

Linda Truong said...

Ahh, that teaser is driving me insane!! >___< It's such a sweet and tender moment..

... I say, give that to-do list the kick, and start blogging!! :D JOKES

Nicholas Leong said...

There is an easy way to handle the to-do-list. Ignore it :P

That way, we can see you blogging more :)

Brandon Aguiar said...

Jenny,

I absolutely LOVE your photos. You do such an amazing job. Keep up the great work and hopefully we can meet sometime soon!

ELisa said...

Thanks for the kind words Jenny! LOVE LOVE LOVE your work...you're a rockstar!!!
<3 ELisa