Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Friday, January 23, 2009

Sneak Peek and Tunes


Because the holidays are descending upon us again (Chinese New Year in Asia, and Australia Day in Australia), I've decided today that I won't be posting a shoot because I have this sinking and sneaking suspicion that no one will be reading this spot of the web for the next couple of days. So while I'll be playing nomad over the following days, I thought I'd leave you with a sneak preview of what I will be posting next week. It was my last wedding for 2008, and it ended with a bang. I can't wait to share with you, about how awesome this pair is soon :)

For now, enjoy the sneak peek:



... AND this fabulous new song by one of my favourite artists - Marie Digby. She rocks, and her music leaves ones ears tingling for more. Have a listen to this new audio byte from the fabulous lass! You gotta love youtube and all its audio treasures! :D





Happy Chinese New Year to you all, and Happy Australia Day to my fellow aussies! I miss you down there, but know that I will be back on your shores real soon :D

4 comments:

Deyla Huss Photog said...

WOW! I just ran into your Blog from J*'s Blog and may I say you are Fabulous in every way girl! Beautiful work!

Nicholas Leong said...

Ooo Marie Digby :) If you are not updating, what am I going to read? :P

Just kidding, I'll be nomad as well. Have a good Chinese New Year. And don't forget to mail me the angpow.

Anna said...

Hey, I still read your blog even when it's the holiday season ;)

Have a good break ahead and Happy Chinese New Year! (hung pao? ;p Heheheh...I kid, I kiiiid)

edwin tan said...

happy chinese new year!!