Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm cooooommmminnnng!


As mentioned in my last post, I'd be travelling and roaming about this week due to Chinese New Year (it's a tradition to visit all the relatives during Chinese New Year, and our relatives are everywhere!) so I'm writing this while I am on the road. Just letting you know I'll be posting properly tomorrow! Promise :)

For now, here are a couple of shots I took while I was in Seville. I'm going to be compiling something very special with all my Europe/Travel shots later this year, and I can't wait to share it with you all :)






10 comments:

Linda Truong said...

The first image looks so surreal!! Like out of a cartoon, almost! I can't wait for your post TOMORROW!! :D :D :D

astherlauphotography said...

Dang girl! Your WB in all ur photos just turned out so "right". I've been having problem with mine. :(

I think I need 1 or 2 hrs of "technical" class with you. Are you free anytime soon?

nattnee said...

i LOVE the first photo...tell me it's cake and icing and i'll believe you =)

joshua k said...

Happy CNY Jenny :)

Mary Marantz said...

that is SUCH a cool shot!

aaron fong said...

Happy Holiday!...

is that lady..ur friend? look fierce...:)

Tyng said...

I recognize the first shot, it's near the beach....I went at night so didn't get to see all the pretty colors...

Jenny Sun said...

@ Tyng: Actually, its not near the beach at all! We didn't go anywhere near the beach in Seville cos of the extreme heat. Its just a stretch of houses that was nearby the river we walked past :)

@ Aaron: The lady is definitely not my friend lol! :) Its just my people street photography. Quite random :)

Nicholas Leong said...

First image is wow! Absolutely stunning.

tubixian said...

A-Line Wedding Dresses