Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Monday, April 21, 2008

Song of the week


Ok, here's a secret (well, not really a secret). I really really do love my music.

I can't stand working in a quiet room or environment, and nothing makes me happier while working than to turn up my speakers and letting my itunes play randomly throughout my whole music collection (after digitizing all the CDs I have, it ended up being like 30GB! I think I may be a music junkie?).

Oh, I love shopping on itunes.

Plus, I get super excited when couples email me their song selections for their slideshows because I often learn of new and great songs in the process.

AND, I love digging up rather unknown songs and artists - its like finding gold amidst the MTV supermarket out there. Don't get me wrong. I love my MTV too ;) But there's just something else about finding something fabulous that not many people know of.

Anyhow, enough rambling :p

There's no point to this point, except that I just wanted to share with you a couple of tracks (yeah, believe ME that was hard to narrow down. Maybe I'll make this a regular thing. Maybe. No promises :p) that really stuck out in my playlist this week.

Hope you enjoy them as much as I do:


Shy That Way - By Tristan Prettyman & Jason Mraz



Shadowfeet - By Brooke Fraser



Okay, the following one is VERY well known, but I love it anyway. Plus it proves that I'm not an MTV snob heh ;)

With You - By Chris Brown [Click HERE]

Happy listening!

4 comments:

Joanna said...

Have you heard of the song "Tennessee" from the Pearl Harbour movie soundtrack? it's really good!

Jenny Sun said...

oh I loooooove that song. Its haunting, and just beautiful :)

Tracy said...

ahhh two of my favourite musos!:)

youna said...

ahhh I didn't see this entry!!
I LOVE THEM ALL XD even the chris brown! I saw this little kid the age of 12 do a cover on it! amazing control! but his voice is a bit child-squeaky