Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Friday, April 4, 2008

My new fave pics this week!


I admit, time and time again, that I have a very restless eye. I fall in love with new images, and other eye candy almost every other day. It's one of the reasons why I can shoot so many frames at a wedding (there are just so many pretty things that catch my greedy eyes!) It's terrible, I know, but if any of you have read my bio on my website, I really wasn't lying when it was mentioned that my eye just cannot sit still :)

So to end this insanely crazy week on my end, I wanted to put up a few images that I have been going through and just love to bits (I'm sure by next week, I'll have another fave set to show you!).

They were shot at Observatory Hill just last week, and this pair (who are one of my october couples - wooh! October this year is on FIRE! we had so many enquiries it was just insane!) were just a joy to photograph - easy going, fun, were up for anything I asked them to do, and agreed to shoot during my FAVE time of the day (1 to 2 hours before sunset). So my camera loved them back and gave me some of the following pics! I'll introduce them both properly soon-ish (hehe :p)

Happy friday!






12 comments:

Andrea Walter said...

beautiful blog!

Andrea Walter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
youna said...

man, is it just your camera? or does my camera ever take nice sharp pics like yours??
hehe.. or maybe its the pp :P

natt said...

jen, i love love the first photo...so beautiful =)

Aaron Fong said...

Photo no1:the sparkling bluey eyes and the beautiful smile says it all!..My fav too!!!

eric said...

ditto ;p

Joanna said...

the sparkling blue eyes from the first photo is wayyyyy awesome!

annaiam said...

lovely shots and beautiful couple Jenny :)

cant wait to see the rest.

sandra p said...

hi jenny,
i had to leave a comment and tell you how lovely these pictures are! i got your site from rudolfo who was showing me some of his work.

hi!
sandra

jk said...

hi jenny!
love the work that i'm seeing on your blog.

keep up the good work!

ju

Jenny Sun said...

Aww, thanks everyone!! Your generosity with words and blog love is so incredible humbling!!!

It's people like yourselves that make this job so wonderful :)

JK - haha, *HUGS* Who could ask for a more supportive husband like yourself! :D

paulkong said...

u are my favourite female photog, love ur work