Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Film: Nadia and Sam [Engagement]


So this is not their full set. In fact, these are just the film outtakes I managed to capture during this engagement session which I shot in London.

However, when I got the films back, I couldn't help but share these. Their full (digital) set will be up on the blog at some point, but for now, enjoy this miniature serving of engagement photos from London, courtesy of the wonderful world of film (yay to photos that never need to be edited! :D )

Meet Nadia + Sam :)

Two of the nicest, funniest, and kindest people I've had the pleasure of crossing paths with :) They think they are completely unphotogenic, but I think that is the biggest fattest lie I've ever been told! haha :)



Film + grain = love! :D













The below frame has got to be my favourite :)




And as an added bonus for being so patient with me throughout my blogging famine these past couple of weeks, here is a sneak peek from the film roll that I shot during a FANTASTIC play session behind the camera with Rosie Hardy and her model :D




And on a final note, if you are not part of my Facebook Fanpage already, I totally encourage you to head on over there and be part of the fun there - I have been uploading ALOT (and I mean ALOOOOOOT) of sneak previews and photos that have not made it to this blog space yet! It's THE place to be to see the latest stuff, and find out what is going on JSP wise :) Blehhh... that sounded so full of myself! :( I'm going to stop here for fear of sounding completely vain! Sorry! :P







6 comments:

Shally said...

Wow..the first to comment...your pictures do make me feel like going back for film sometimes :P

thammelissa said...

I Like the calm feeling of each & every photos here....AWESOME! =)

Amanda Marie said...

These are beautiful and you never sound full of yourself silly. :) But like J* says be fabulous and you are so your entitled! :) :)

Rui Di said...

Eh Jenny, office block Facebook ler...so the only place left to see your great art is here bah...

Aaliyah said...

Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.

Naomi Dear said...

so so so so so so so beautiful, omg the 4th one, i love love it! You are so gifted Jenny xx