Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Global footprints :)







Hello everyone! This is just a note that we are doing some seriously INTENSE travelling and road tripping over the next couple of months for shoots, photo-related things, and just seeing the beautiful place our God has created, bewteen 15th Feb to 1st April 2010. We'll have limited email/internet access during this period but know that our fabulous team will be looking after things while I am away. I'm extremely excited, nervous, and all things in between, and will be blogging our adventures at every opportunity possible so stay tuned to this blogspace!

Otherwise, join my FACEBOOK FANPAGE for all the news, picture updates, and more! And for those looking for wedding and engagement work, check them out here: WEDDINGS and ENGAGEMENTS :)

See you on the other side!! :D

xox
Jenny


10 comments:

edwintan said...

have fun and enjoy your trip~!!

Jenny SUn said...

to those that have asked, the above photo was taken on one of my film cameras :) and yes, that is a real butterfly!! :D

deen said...

gong xi fa chai.....have a wonderful holiday!!

Jonathan Dear said...

Have an amazing, safe and blessed time! Make sure you have some down time too :D Can't wait to hear about it all when you get back xox

JW said...

Just wanted to say that your photos are simply amazing. Love them.

Wish mine were 1/1000000th as good :)

Have a safe trip and happy year of the tiger.

Evonne Wong said...

See you in Vegas in 2 weeks, Jenny! Can't wait! :)

Evelyn Perez said...

Jenny you are beautiful!! Saw your pictures on Jasmine's blog and I will say she did a might good job. I am so excited for your adventure and know that good things are in store for you. Life is too short so go out and live your dreams!!!

Agnes Sim said...

hav u provide pre-wedding shooting in KL? how u charge for it?> u can email to me. ;-)

Peter said...

I have been following your blog. Hope to learn from it:)

Peter said...

Nice blog and photography you have there. Hope to learn from you:)