Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Fan Page: Jenny Sun Photography


I've delayed, I've deliberated, I've procrastinated, I've waited... and then waited some more. Mainly because the idea of it made me feel TOTALLY silly....

But it's finally up! And real!

A facebook fanpage for yours truly!

I know... I know!! it sounds so totally vain! :( All of you who read my blog know I shy from all things about the ego, vanity, and the like, but it really was about time. The increasing number of friend requests every day, the crazy amount of messages via facebook, and more importantly, the scary reduction in privacy on facebook has led me to create this new little spot on the web! :)

Besides, I think this will be a really fun and different way to connect with all of you! I plan to keep the place exciting with regular updates, announcements, and special/exclusive giveaways that are just through this page so do join! I'd feel really sad if I logged in tomorrow and found I only had 2 fans! :P

Much love for making JSP what it is today! It is all of YOU who make it happen!

xox

Jenny



*you can click the below picture to have a look at it!* :)





7 comments:

David Jr said...

Hello Jenny, congrats on your fanpage on facebook. Keep up the great work.

Jr

kt mac said...

ooh I think I will definitely have to become a fan!
So much pretty eye candy to stare at :)

Milan Teh said...

Good move :D But only 2 fans in your fan page will probably sounds like you're going to buy a Nikon dslr. hehe... Joking. Happy Chinese New Year to you. Safe trip to the states ;)

Valen said...

Congrats on the new move! Hehe..can't wait for the special giveaways..:P

Becks said...

I'm with you on the whole non-ego/vanity/etc. deal, but I don't have a bomb website to get me clients. Hmmmm. 2 fans? I think nooooooot. I think when I looked you had 300+. My photography fan page got 50 in one day.

amy said...

hi, joined your fan page! Love your photography talent!! keep up the good work!

Katelyn James said...

yay for facebook! I'll definitely be a fan:)